Antiskid 18 Teeth Manganese Steel Crampons For Hiking has a strong performance under -45°C. These steel toe shoe covers are easy to put on & off with secure and adjustable straps. This slip-on steel toe shoe shoes will not tear or snap your shoes ensuring long-lasting comfort and durability. This crampon for hiking is suitable for male and female of any age including teenagers, adult, elders. These steel toe shoe covers are used on angled terrain, ice roads, icy driveway, mud and wet grass, dangerous sections of trail, etc.
Antiskid 18 Teeth Manganese Steel Crampons For Hiking is great for trail running, hiking, and ice fishing. This crampon is also suitable for various kinds of sports or hiking shoes and boots, mountaineering boots.
- This crampon has 18 high-strength steel teeth for aggressive traction, 6 tiny side steel teeth for non-slipping.
- These steel toe shoes covers have strategic placement of spikes that ensures equal distribution of weight for long-lasting comfort and durability.
- These crampons have durable elastic harness ensures a tight hold on your shoe, even at cold temperatures.
- The slip-on steel toe shoes have a fastener tape for you to wear more securely.
- This steel toe shoe has a carry bag included for storing your crampons.
- Material: Manganese steel & PU
- Item weight: 430g
- Package Size: 15cm x 10cm x 10cm
- 1X Antiskid 18 Teeth Manganese Steel Crampons For Hiking